Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hello Weight Watchers, we meet again.

It's been over 9 months since I have been on Weight Watchers and I knew I would come back and the time has come.  Here I am.  In the time I was "off" life got in the way as it often does.  I got married, got a promotion, bought a "new" house, sold the old one, quit my job, found a new one and took the summer to "Find the new me" and as it turns out, Weight Watchers is as much of the new me as the old me.  It's such a wonderful program that it will likely be a part of my life forever and I'm ok with that because for me, my weight is a journey, not a destination.

So, my husband and I hope to begin a family in the next couple of years and I thought I better start THAT journey at a lower weight as to help my Post-Baby self out a bit and not have to take off as much later on.  Plus, my "fat pants" were getting a bit tight so here I am!

This is labor day weekend and I have been doing well so far but today is Sunday.  We are entertaining tonight and tomorrow night and I have already used up all of my "bonus" points!  I have to be strategic so that I can stay on track the next couple of days.  I plan on stocking up on fruits and veggies and staying as far from alcohol as I can though that one is going to be a toughie!

Glad to be back on plan!  Weighed in at a meeting today and I'm down 3.4 lbs.  I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment